Where you can get funding

Individualized funding Government of Saskatchewan

For children ages 0-6 who have a diagnosis of Autism.  $4000.00 annual funding to use for the evidence based therapy of your choice. (Refer to the Registered Autism Providers list for a list of practitioners)

Go to the website: autismfunding.saskatchewan.ca  to apply and find there the service providers list.

Cognitive Disabilities Strategy (CDS)


Funding for ABA is now available through 

Cognitive Disabilities Strategy (CDS).

Contact CDS Saskatchewan for applications or to see if you qualify.  Applications are assessed on the needs of the individual and the family's income.